Join now

Looking for a room to rent in Eixample (Barcelona)

Hello Everyone!
I am looking for some assistance in finding a room for rent in a furnished apartment in the Eixample area from the middle of October. Ideally I would like to share an apartment with friendly, tidy people who will help with the transition to life in Barcelona.

I am 30 years old and will be leaving my island home in Trinidad to start my Masters in International Business.
This is the first time I will be living out of my home country, so it is both exciting and nerve wrecking for me. I was recently on holiday in Spain in June, so I am already in love with the place, but this is going to be a completely different experience. Having said that, any advice from persons living there will be very welcome, as I seek to find my way around in the first few days there.

Just a bit about me- I am a native english speaker, and I only know some basic spanish (for now). I do not smoke, and I am generally easy to get along with and will hope to find flatmates who can become friends as well. So if you have a room available, at a reasonable price and would welcome living with someone from the Caribbean, feel free to send me an email with photos Protected content

Thanks alot.
Tamara

Barcelona Forum