Join now

Looking for IT job ,IT Admin,hardware and Network (Barcelona)

Dear HR Team of Companies,

My extensive top-level background in information-technology makes me exactly the kind of
Value-added executive within information technology industry. With my more than 9 years of progressively responsible experience, I offer a distinguished Career earmarked by accomplishments in leading and directing information-technology operations across broad disciplines, including hardware, software, networking ,troubleshooting , testing, Production support, project management, customer satisfaction, vendor Relationships, strategic planning , promoting change and improvement, and Technology implementation.

My proven track record includes planning implementation of new technology, hardware and support, projects and developing technology strategies that align with business needs while ensuring that products Meet customer needs and corporate goals.

In fact in several organizations, I have played a major role in planning and directing IT solutions
To support operations and achieve goals. Your organization will gain from my strong sense of
Dedication, solid work ethic, teamwork skills, and ability to find solutions.

I’d like to talk with you to discuss adding value to your firm as I’ve done for my previous
Employers. Should you wish to reach me, please call Protected content e-mail me at Protected content I appreciate your Consideration.