Join now

Looking for people willing to be interviewed (Barcelona)

I am a journalist having some work ahead of me. In the next two months. Especially for my new BLOG I want to go deeper into 10 topics.

Can I ask you for support to bring me in contact with people I can interview. THANKS! Languages: English or German. Unfortunately I do not speak catalan/spanish.

The topics:
1 Talk to somebody who can explain the different traditional elements of fiestas, like Castellers, Correfoc and Gegants.

2 Talk to somebody who can tell me how life is in BCN as a Best Ager (this is my target group). Why BCN is of interest for people above 50 / 60.

3 Talk to somebody who can explain the advantages of an independent Catalonia. Independency movements in different countries are on top of my editorial list.

4 Talk to somebody who can give me informations on retired people in Catalonia / Spain. Where they live, how life is.

5 Talk to somebody who has an insight into the different options of finding a flat for a defined time period, let`s say for Protected content .

6 Talk to somebody who can explain the health environment in BCN / Catalonia. Especially with regard to german-speaking people. How I can find a doctor who speaks German, eg.

7 Talk to somebody who has an insight into the German Community in BCN. Where German-speaking people can meet other German-speaking people.

8 Talk to somebody who can inform what the inhabitants of BCN do during the weekends.

9 Talk to somebody who can compare the two hubs Madrid and Barcelona. What are the differences, what is common.

10 Talk to somebody who supports with information respective the topic " Schuhe und Schinken" (Shoes and Ham). I would like to highlight these two elements when looking at BCN.

THANKS !!!

Looking forward to your answers.

Our apartment is situated near Placa de Catalunya.

Best
Peter

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners