Join now

Looking For Room/Flat To Rent (Barcelona)

Views

Happy New Year everyone!

I am thrilled to have just been offered a teaching position in Barcelona. I'll be arriving in the city on the 7th Jan and am consequently looking for a place to rent as soon as possible.

Realistically I am looking to rent a room as my budget is rather restricted. This room would ideally;

- be in, or very close to, the city centre
- have a source of natural light (at least one reasonably-sized window)

I'm not too fussed about furnishing.

I should state from the start that I wont be able to afford anything above € Protected content included.) Ideally I'd find something for even lower than this.

I don't smoke but I'm OK with people who do. I'm also happy to live in a place with animals. I'm clean, respectful and easy-going. I speak Swedish and am looking to improve my Spanish. I like to bake ( flat mates are always welcome to try my creations!) I enjoy socializing but there's no fear of me bringing a wild party back home with me.

Alternatively, if you are in a similar position and also looking for well-located and reasonably priced accommodation, we could buddy up and find a two/three-bedroom flat together. I can see this being more beneficial financially speaking.

I'd love to hear from you if you have anything suitable/available.

Many thanks!

Sophie.

Barcelona Forum