Join now

Looking to rent a double room long term in BCN (Barcelona)

Views

Hola!
I am moving to Barcelona August 27th and will be looking for a clean, spacious double room to rent for at least 6 months to a year or longer!
I have a new job as an English and Drama teacher at a private British school in Sarria Sant Gervais.

I don't mind travelling up to 45 minutes but half hour or so would be great.
I'm very outgoing, creative, sociable, love going out, having a glass of wine and cooking, getting together for a chat, to cook and go out every so often. I'm very friendly, clean and tidy, organised and responsible. I appreciate everyone's space too and will understand when it is needed, and would appreciate the same in return.

I would love somewhere homely, comfy and stylish but I don't mean that in a trendy sense ;) Some character would be cool!

I also have two lovely 1 year old cats...Hamlet and Maud who I would love to bring over with me at some point, probably at Christmas after I go back home for December break, if not earlier if I can arrange it; so somewhere pet/cat friendly would be awesome.
They are adorable cats and lovely to have around :)

I'd like to share with others, I wouldn't mind sharing with up to a few people. Somewhere where it would be okay to have a couple of friends visit from the UK every so often would be great (we'd be out all the time when they are over anyway I'm sure) and where it would be cool to chill out and be able to concentrate if required, although I aim to do all my work at work and leave it at work!

My budget can go up to Protected content all bills but ideally somewhere in the region of Protected content be much better to enable me to save money and get by comfortably.

Please, please let me know if there is any such place available for after August 27th or if you know of anyone needing a flatmate form end of August onwards - I will be able to do some viewings once I am there at the end of August.

Please see my profile for other info about me!

Muchas gracias,

Fatma

Barcelona Forum