Join now

Lovely Place with a Wonderful View (Barcelona)

Looking for a nice person or couple who want to rent my apartment for days. My flat is an attic and located at the Gaudi Plaza just next to the Sagrada Familia metro station with beautiful views on the Sagrada Familia Cathedral itself.
The attic is very centrally located and well connected to the shopping city centre (e.g. Sagrada Familia metro station) but also the beach will take you only 10 minutes by bus or bike. The flat has two bedrooms with balcony, one bathroom; a living room with open kitchen and the best of it is a wonderful terrace with a stunning panoramic view of the SAGRADA FAMILIA and the park that surrounds it.
The terrace provides a place for a table and chairs for those romantic evenings and moreover there are two beach chairs to enjoy a sunbath. The bathroom comprises of a shower, wash basin and toilet. A hairdryer, towels and iron are available for guests who wish to travel light. The kitchen has a stove, oven, refrigerator, and general utensils for the kitchen.
The attic is very bright and contains lots of windows. The attic apartment is located on the 5th floor of the building without lift but it´s worth getting there. The apartment has air-conditioning for those hot Barcelonese nights during the summer months. It also has Internet connection over WIFI.
Let me know if you want to see some pictures! Send me an email Protected content