Calling All Gamers! We’re urgently looking for Video Game Testers at our swanky new Barcelona location! Native Speakers of American English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and more!
Here at Alpha, our Games Division is growing like crazy, and we’re looking for some fun, motivated people to come work as LQA testers with us at our new Barcelona office. The main goal of this project is to review new versions of unreleased games for quality and accuracy. You’ll be part of a team of people reviewing localized in-game content for language accuracy, fluency, consistency, and adherence to International Style Guides, Glossaries, Brand Voice & Tone, Bug Reporting and Regressions. Don’t stop here, keep reading!
Who We’re Looking For:
• Native Speakers with a strong command of their native language (French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Brazilian-Portuguese, and more!)
• Living in and around Barcelona? GREAT!
• Experience with language testing of games is a major plus but not necessary
• Keen interest in games
• Excitable and reliable team player
• Good understanding of written and spoken English
• Clear communicator with detailed reporting skills
• Motivated problem solver
• High attention to detail and ability to remain focused on the task at hand
• Experienced with IT platforms, mobile devices & MS Office
• Available to work in shifts/during evening hours and on short notice
What We Offer
• A professional and enthusiastic atmosphere full of charming, beautiful people like yourself
• Early access to games via testing projects
• A team of people from all over the world who love games as much as you do
• Flexible contracts (Hourly/daily/weekly) depending on project requirements
If any of these ideas spark an interest, or you like having a cooler job than your friends, don’t hesitate to send us an email at Protected content with subject AUGUST Protected content
To learn more about who we are, what we represent, and our favorite colors and foods, check out our Web and LinkedIn pages!