Manager FP&A – Marketing Operations (Barcelona)
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), the Manager´s primary job responsibility will be to build out and lead a finance team to support the marketing operations in Europe, which will consist of finance professionals ranging from Financial Analyst to Finance Manager level. The Manager of FP&A will be required to relocate to Barcelona, Spain.
This team will work closely with sales advertising channel managers, business development managers, customer management mangers, and sales planning function in support of selling Vistaprint products while optimizing investment and resources. Specifically, duties will include the following:
• Manage the EU marketing operation forecasting process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to marketing´s strategic objectives. Act as project manager for entire EU marketing operation forecast process setting timelines, ensuring all forecasts are accurate, comprehensive and completed on time. Develop forecasting tools and prepare large complex financial models.
• Own the production of a monthly marketing reporting package that includes marketing´s contribution to financial statements, comprehensive KPI reporting, operational Dashboard reporting, analysis of key business trends, and comprehensive senior management level explanations of variances and trends
• Facilitate financial review meetings with marketing operations and work with business managers to ensure optimized financial results
• Provide the marketing operations with useful data and recommendation for decision making
• Provide sophisticated financial modeling, financial analysis, contact support and other ad-hoc financial projects
• Leading, recruiting, motivating and developing a high performance team of finance professionals
The ideal candidate will be a hands manager, and have Protected content of progressive FP&A and operational finance management roles in high growth, multi-national companies that have reached at least $200MM in annual revenues. Specifically s/he will have:
• Deep experience in financial planning, financial modeling & analysis and capital budgeting for a global, publicly-traded enterprise
• Understanding of related areas, such as accounting (general ledger and month-end financial cycle), project financial analysis, strategic planning and corporate development
• Good experience managing and developing teams that are high performing
• Experience with performance management, scorecards, and dash boarding in highly desirable.
• Able to manage multiple products simultaneously with superior attention to detail. Ability to organize and work with large amounts of complex information, managing multiple priorities.
• Exceptional communication skills with ability to present analysis and findings in both verbal and written formats to all levels of management
• Ability to work as a business partner with all regions, corporate and senior leadership is essential
• Previous experience implementing and using enterprise-wide planning tools. Knowledge of BPC Planning software is a plus
• Expert Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• A Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics Accounting or related is required. An MBA is strongly preferred.