Manager of a call center (Barcelona)
The manager is responsible for the daily running and management of the centre through the effective use of resources.
They have responsibility for meeting, and possibly setting, customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development. Call centre managers ensure that calls and emails are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
Call centre managers liaise with businesses for which they provide the first response, as well as the third parties who supply products to the centre. They coordinate and motivate call centre staff and may manage staff recruitment..
- Managing the daily running of the call centre, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and implementing call centre strategies and operations.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
- Advising clients on products and services available.
- Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in Networks.
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance.
- Coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff.
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports.
- Have a native level of Dutch and English
- Having a university degree.
- Present at least 2 year of coordinator or managing
- Good computer management.
If you are interested you can call from 9 to 18:00 pm Protected content
or my email is Protected content