Marketing & Licensing Manager Netherlands BLX (Barcelona)
Marketing & Licensing Manager Benelux (Netherlands based!)
PLS only apply if you have the specific licensing industry experience and network. PLS only apply to email below.
Due to company growth and many new exciting product lines, this forward thinking toy / multimedia company is offering a unique opportunity to incorporate a Marketing & Licensing Manager to open a further office in Netherlands to assist and manage the international Licensing and Marketing business. The candidate will report to the Head of International Licensing & Marketing. Any retail sales background in toys and license industry is also highly valued.
As a Licensing & Marketing Manager you will be working within a global corporation with internal design, development and manufacturing capabilities headquartered in Hong Kong. You will have your own project responsibilities as well as assisting and manage projects with your superior and with teams from our offices and partner companies worldwide. The company is growth oriented, focusing on leading development trends and sales of unique toys, trading cards, stationery, collectibles. We focus on innovation and quality, based on a strong team of engineer’s, developers and designers and a sales operation worldwide. The company is also expanding into interactive and audiovisual production. We offer a fast-growing, entrepreneurial, fun and challenging environment and adequate remuneration.
• Fully project manage our international trade show participation including management of booth builders, marketing, PR (e.g. for Nuremberg Toy Fair, ISM, Brand Licensing)
• Fully project manage the production of TV commercials with international production companies
• Co-project manage retail promotions and branded presence 360°
• Work with our many distribution partners, publishers, agencies and licensees on joint marketing projects.
• Assist the head of international marketing & licensing on many parallel projects in licensing, new business, media production and marketing as well as other peers at the headquarter.
• Create compelling powerpoint presentations for presentations to business partners and pitches for licenses, PR, company summits, etc.
• Work with our online team on web contents and innovative web & interactive applications
• Co-work on brand strategy, market analysis and marketing plans
• Identify & develop new accounts and manage existing licensee and agency relationships across multiple product categories locally and internationally, team-working with other licensing managers and the superior internationally.
• Manage contracts and ensure each contract is executed in a timely manner by liaising with licensees, agencies and with internal teams regularly.
• Organize and supervise the execution of licensed product and ensure approval processes are followed on a timely basis by the respective teams.
• Liaise with key retail partners, FMCG companies and other relevant industries internationally in order to negotiate and execute promotions and licensed products.
• Organize workshops with licensees, partners, clients and company staff.
• Organize meetings and attendance at international trade shows and internal company summits
• Make coffee for 10 people every morning (just kidding)
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Protected content sound, relevant licensing and marketing experience in toys/kids/licensing sector (can be from various industry angles) with a good knowledge and network in the relevant industries.
• Highly motivated, hard working, enthusiastic, responsive, sales skilled, attention to detail, results and team-oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure and multi task in a multinational environment and company setup across the globe in different time zones. Paying attention to detail, service-minded.
• Possess excellent time management, ability to manage own projects and for superior upon verbal briefing and have strong organizational skills proactively towards task execution, operating well with little supervision but team-oriented.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication skills in English as well as in the local language. Other languages are a major plus.
• Competent/familiar with licensing and sales contracts, licensing approvals and financials
• Focused upon the development of long term commercial relationships rather than short term gain.
• Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Word are a Must. Photoshop and design skills are a big plus.
• Willingness to travel and a valid driver’s license.
• University/graduate degree or similar education
To apply for the role of Licensing & Marketing Manager based in Netherlands simply email your CV, expected salary, entry date and other supporting documents to following email address:
For further reference: Protected content
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.