ReviewPro is an innovative technology company based in Barcelona. We offer a web-based analytical tool that allows hotels to efficiently track, organize and manage what consumers are saying about their establishments on the Internet. We are looking for a talented, proactive and bright Marketing & Research Intern with fluent Chinese whose primary objective will be to support the marketing and product team with data and information research and other daily tasks.
Be part of a young, innovative and successful Internet company with large international expansion plans for Protected content . We offer the opportunity to work with an international team in the heart of Barcelona. The ideal candidate would have strong research skills and the ability to focus on large amounts of data with high attention to detail. An interest in the Hotel/Tourism industry, Internet/Social Media and being part of a new business during a phase of international expansion would be a plus.
Candidates must be eager, responsible, and creative individuals with:
• High level of written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and independently
• Excellent online research skills
• High attention to detail
• Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the responsibilities include:
• Data and information research
• Editing and translating content from English to Chinese
• Research and assistance with online marketing campaigns
• Extensive market research and database development
• Undergraduate or graduate education (current student or recently graduated)
• Previous experience in a corporate environment with exposure to Sales & Marketing
• Proven excellence in research, particularly independent online research
• Native Chinese speaker (Mandarin), fluent in both spoken and written English
Salary & Contract details:
• Paid Internship
• University convenio required
• Minimum three months full time internship
• Possibility to evolve into a long-term position (part time during semester possible)
Please send your cover letter and CV to Protected content . We look forward to hearing from you!