Join now

Meeting in Barcelona this May

Hello my fellow professionals,

I have been a member of this group for a while now, and I am glad that next week I will have the opportunity for the first time, to meet some of you in person. I will be coming to Barcelona on 25th of May Protected content .

My reasons for coming to Barcelona are professional and social. As a professional I represent projects from Fitness and Health Industry - we have started a “pilot” wellness project in Barcelona recently.

And I would like to expand my business network in Barcelona and bring even more innovative projects to Barcelona!

I would like to take this opportunity and get to know other professionals like me and also hear your side of a story about your professional life in Barcelona.

I am eager to get to know you and to exchange my experiences and ideas with new people. At the same time, I am offering you this opportunity to show you our excellent wellness center in the city center of Barcelona. We go beyond just wellness, we also coach people how to lead more healthier lifestyle. All of you are invited to test it!

You are all kindly invited to contact me or to meet me on a drink in Barcelona. I will be available to you from 25th til 31st of May.

My contacts: Protected content , mobile: Protected content

Looking forward hearing from you,

Marko Lavrencic,

New markets
Linea Snella Ltd.

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners