Join now
Log in Join

Moving to Spain (Barcelona)

I am a 25 yr old artist/art teacher from New Zealand thinking about moving to Spain to live for couple years. Having said that, I can only apply for the working holiday scheme which is valid for a year unless I apply for work permit then work and residence. But to do this, I need to show the embassy employment contract. I can probably find a job at a school or English language school but it will mean having to come back to NZ to re - apply for the new visa. So how did you get past this? I really really would love to work and live in Spain more than a year.. any help would be much appreciated!!

Barcelona Forum