ONLINE GAME SUPPORT AGENTS FRENCH OR GERMAN NATIVE (Barcelona)
Sitel is redefining outsourcing excellence in the contact center, by raising the bar on expectations.
We are the leading global business process outsourcing provider of customer care and complementary back-office processes.
According to the Black Book of Outsourcing, Sitel is the number one global call center outsourcing provider and received the top score in 11 critical performance categories including vertical expertise, reliability, innovation, trust, flexibility and customization.
The role of the Customer Service Representatives involves providing excellent customer service, supporting Massively Multiplayer OnlIne Game (MMOG) consumers via chat, email and/or phones.
You will be part of a team providing premium customer service via e-mail, chats and in game support. You will need to be able to respond in English and German or French and English
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide first contact resolution of customer issues via chat, e-mail and/or Phones.
• Troubleshoot and handle customer inquiries.
• Answer queries via in-game tools, chat and e-mail
• Respond to consumer requests in a timely manner and high quality.
• Escalate issues using the appropriate procedures
• Keep abreast of technological changes and procedure updates as they arise.
• To be courteous at all times to players, consumers and colleagues.
• To be part of a flexible workforce and take on all challenges presented.
• Understand and comply with all company and client security requirements
Skills & Qualifications:
Excellent fluency in spoken/written English.
• Excellent fluency in spoken/written German or French. Native Level
• Fast and accurate typing skills as well as a good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Be a pro-active individual who demonstrates commitment and resilience.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure, remain professional, confident and patient at all times.
• You should be a team player who leads by example and has a strong development focus.
• Ability and willingness to learn and solve problems.
Desirable, but not essential
• Previous MMO Contact Center experience
• Previous MMO experience
• A passion for playing MMOG’s.
-Be part of a multicultural team
-Be part of a very attractive call centre service
-Full time position 39h/week. Thursday - Sunday, a full time shift between 08 to 24h.
-Obra y Servicio contract
-Paid Training period WITH CONTRACT
-Salary: Protected content gross/year
-Accomodation provided the first month (candidates from abroad)
-Real possibilities to grow inside the company
-Discounts for employees in different health insurance companies, mortage, gyms, etc.
If you are interested please send your CV to Protected content with reference "German CSA" or to Protected content with reference "French CSA".