Order Management Associate with French and Dutch (Barcelona)
PLEASE APPLY HERE: Protected content
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector. This position is for the Barcelona offices where many different nationalities are present.
As an Order Management Associate, you will join the Order to Cash department, and you will be responsible to manage Order to Cash activities related to Order Management, Order Fulfillment and Billing.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Receiving, reviewing and processing of manual orders in a timely and accurate manner, and reviewing issues related to orders.
- Processing and ensuring return requests policies including appropriate approval and documentation.
- Performing validation and resolution of customer complaints, including liaising with appropriate internal functions and/or directly with customers.
- Performing analysis and supporting resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and standard delivery blocks with internal teams and/or communication with customers.
- Receiving and driving of timely resolutions or closures of standard/routine order-related customer queries, complaints and feedback.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- University Degree or equivalent is a plus (equivalent with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management).
- Excellent level of French and Dutch. Conversational level of English.
- Protected content of experience in Customer Service or other related Order to Cash processes.
- Advanced MS office.
- Experience with ERP systems. SAP experience is a plus.
- Highly customer oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills and ability to multi-task.
- 7 month temporary contract with possibilities of permanent contract.
- €20.000 annually in 14 months.
- Full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- Company Buffet (1,7€ / day) and other social benefits.
- Dynamic and international environment.