Join now

Photography workshop with Tom Hayton, 16th April (Barcelona)

Hi everyone

Ever uploaded your holiday photos, or pictures from a party, or pictures of a friend or family member, only to be disappointed?

On Saturday, 16th April, I'm offering you the chance to spend a day learning the basics of photography, so that you can get the pictures you want and deserve.

It takes the form of a fun tour around the city, where you combine both theory and practice. Meeting in Placa St Jaume, it lasts from 12pm to 7pm.

On this course you will learn:

-Why your camera does not matter

-How to compose your shots for best effect

-How to adjust the most important camera settings for beautiful colours and extra impact

-How to photograph people and places

-How to use your flash

And much, much more!

You will receive training materials and individual feedback... If you're not happy at the end, I will give you a full refund!

I'm a bonafide professional photographer with clients around the world. I also teach a university-level photography course, so I don't do public workshops very often. In addition to that, I am actually a qualified teacher with over 10 years experience. There are few- if any- other photographers running workshops in Barcelona with this level of experience in both photography and teaching.

So how much will this cost and how do you sign up?

The price is just €60, which covers all your training and materials. And like I said, it's covered by a moneyback guarantee!

Limited to 8 participants. If you are interested, email me at Protected content or call me on Protected content

See you there!

''I have been shooting, in haphazard fashion, travel material for Lonely Planet for years. Aware of my lack of technical knowledge, I was attracted to Tom'sworkshop but unsure how useful it might be as it was directed at 'beginners'. In the end, I found it clear, well set out and, best of all, highly instructive. A lot of things I should have known or learned years ago finally fell into place.

Tom welcomes questions and covering a little extra ground for those that want it. In all, a very worthwhile afternoon!''- Damien Simonis, Author/Photographer, Lonely Planet Guidebooks

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners