Join now

Rent nice room in Poblenou / 22@ (Barcelona)

Hola

Mi novia yo alquilamos una habitación individual a partir de 25 de septiembre.
El precio es de Protected content con todos los gastos incluidos (agua, luz, gas y wi-fi) + un mes de fianza que se devuelve al final. La habitación está completamente amueblado con una cama doble (posibilidad de cama simple si lo deseas), armario, TV, etc. El piso tiene unos 80mts, de 3 habitaciones, acogedora sala de estar con balcón. Se encuentra muy cerca de la estación de metro de Poblenou Protected content , bus y nit bus (varios), Rambla del Ploblenou, el distrito 22 @, cerca de centros comerciales, gimnasio, biblioteca y sólo 3 calles de la playa. Buscamos buen rollo, orden y respeto en la convivencia. La habitación es para una sola persona, Por favor abstenerse parejas.
Para obtener más información y/o ver la habitación póngase en contacto con nosotros por el correo electrónico Protected content o al teléfono Protected content nombre es Arjuna

Hi all My boyfriend and I have a room to rent from September 25th on.

The price is Protected content with all expenses included (water, electricity, gas and Wi-Fi internet) + one deposit of Protected content the beginning that will be returned at the end of the renting. The room is very silent and fully furnished with double bed, cabinet, shelves, desk and curtains (possibility to have a single bed or TV it wanted).
The flat is around 80sqm with 3 rooms a cozy living room with balcony. Concerning transport and amenities, our flat is about 100m from the metro station Poblenou, there are many bus lines and Nit Bus line that passes just in front of the building. There are a few supermsarkets, small food and fruit stores, pharmacies close so as a public library, restaurants, gyms, Rambla del Poblenou as the local commercial area. It´s also close to Diagonal Mar and Glorias shopping malls. It´s very close to 22@district and just 3 blocks from the beach! Please note, the room we offer is for only one person. To get more information please email us at Protected content or by phone number Protected content . My name is Débora.

Cheers Deb & Arju

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners