Join now

Room available in lovely grown-up flatshare (Barcelona)

Eixample - Verdaguer Metro

I have a great external, double room to rent out, which has it's own private balcony. I'm looking for a professional in their 30s or early 40s who is friendly, responsible, considerate, clean and tidy.

This is my new home and it will be the two of us (with the occasional house guest) so it's really important to me to find the right person so that we can both enjoy the flat and feel comfortable around each other.

The flat is large, light and airy with modern bathroom and kitchen, well furnished and decorated throughout with new central heating and double glazing (apart from the balcony doors).

The neighbourhood is great, just off the beautiful rambla of Passeig St Joan, really close to the centre but not swarming with traffic or tourists. Loads of local amenities on the doorstep, less than a minute to Verdaguer L4 and L5, 5 minutes to Sagrada Familia L5 and L2 and about a 12 minute walk to Diagonal L3, plus bus routes and Bicing on hand.

If you would like to arrange a viewing please contact me, it really is worth seeing in the flesh. NON SMOKERS ONLY. NO PETS.

550 pcm. Available from June 1st.

Barcelona Forum