Join now

Room for rent in shared loft studio - Sants/June (Barcelona)

Hello,

We are looking for a fourth room mate (ideally long term, 6 months +) to share our loft studio Protected content located in one of the main streets in Sants area (about 10 minutes walking distance to Sants Station) and close to Diagonal as well.
Current room mates are a couple, and a Russian girl (ages ranging from Protected content .
The room is 16m2 aprox., and is very quiet. We have air conditioning/heating installed in all rooms, and of course internet.
Cable TV (Camal +) is installed in the main lounge tv.
The house is non-smoking, with the exception of the roof terrace (70m2) were you can also sunbathe in summer (as long as you don´t mind being seen by the neighbors…!)
Price of the room is Protected content , plus cleaning expenses Protected content every six weeks aprox)
The room will be available from the 10th of June, although if you need to move on the 1st of June we might be able to make some arrangements.

I have created an album with some pictures in my profile, but I can also send them by email if you wish.
Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have, and thank you for reading!

Elsa

Barcelona Forum