Join now

sailing trip in Sardinia 11-18 July (Barcelona)

me and a few friends have rented a Catamaran from the Protected content July, we will leave from Olbia, Sardinia and cruise around the island.

We are looking for a few more participants. We have 3 places available. There are 4 cabins with double beds and place to sleep in the middle.

This will be like a working holiday, everyone will have their tasks and must be able to do a certain amount of tasks each day, like maintaining the boat, cooking, cleaning, etc... we have a skipper and several experienced sailors.

Right now we are 5 men, but are if there are two or three ladies that want to come along, we are happy to have the company of some females ;) Two ladies that want to share one of the cabins would be ideal.

Get in contact with me if you want to go, meet some of the guys. We are an international crowd, one norwegian, american, irish, french, and danish. I think we have all the languages necessary, Italian, French, Spanish, Portugese, Norwegian/Danish, German... even Catalan.

Thursday nights some of us get together for a beer usually, so that would be a good time to meet us and see if you might be interested.

Barcelona Forum