Sales Consultant Spain (Barcelona)
APPLY HERE PLEASE: Protected content
A real opportunity for driven sales persons to join a successful ecommerce company with a great and achievable compensation structure.
The successful candidate:
You have talent for sales and you know it. You want to contribute significantly to the success of our sales team in Spain and to promote the growth of the company with your ideas. You know you do a good job in sales and we know you deserve a fixed and quality job for a modern company, with fixed incomes and great commissions.
As a sales professional, you awaken the interest of potential customers. You guide B2B clients from the first telephone contact until the end of the contract. You assume the maintenance of customer data in our CRM system (salesforce). You participate in company fairs / trade shows when they are around. You like to work in a team, teamwork is the key to success for you. You like to advance in your professional career and are willing to continue improving.
-You carry with you pride and enthusiasm for sales
-You love achieving your goals
-You have obtained a certificate of professional formation or a degree, preferably in the commercial field
-You are excited about E-Commerce and maybe you already have experience in the sector
-You know how to listen and are interested in the needs of the clients
-Spanish native is a must and fluent English
-Must be able to relocate to Cologne, Germany for 6 months minimum before moving to Barcelona is a must
-Pipeline experience is a must
-Cold calling experience is a must
-Full sales cycle management advantageous
-Leads are 100% provided (inbound and cold), but prospecting advantageous
-SFDC experience advantageous
The recruitment processes and people involved in them (recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age/disability/ethnic/marital status/gender/nationality/ideology/politic/race/religion/sexual orientation
- An international team full of enthusiasm and with the aim of further improving the security of E-commerce.
- Good base package with uncapped OTE.
- Flights home each month until we return to Barcelona for go live.
- On site training of our products and services in our HQ offices.
- A dynamic environment and the opportunity to be part of the growth in the domestic market.
- 18K Base + 7. Protected content (bonus based on experience)
- Working hours : Protected content / week
- Go live date: 15.01 January