Trovit is the leading global search engine for classifieds, present in more than thirty countries and based in Barcelona.
We are looking for a person to manage Trovit in the Russian and Ukrainian markets, making sure we have the best search engine for our users, which includes everything from managing the content of the sites, supporting users to managing the relationships with our partners.
The position is full-time and based in Barcelona. Preferably you have a working permit for the European Union.
We are looking for startup minded people, who are eager to learn and contribute to a highly creative and collaborative team. Our philosophy at work is: Work SMART, Work HARD, Work FUN.
What you will do:
• Content management, making sure we have the best listings for our users. Review and ensure a positive user experience for Russia and Ukraine
• Establish and maintain collaboration with partners and clients
• Ensure all business and content targets are achieved
• Serve as a local hands-on country expert, identify and address regional localization concerns
• Work with the rest of the team to make sure our sites are well positioned in search engines for your countries (Google, Yandex…)
• Community management in all the social networks
• Bachelors degree in business administration
• Fluent in Russian (native)
• Fluent in English
• Exhibit high energy, be proactive and work as a team player
• General knowledge about Internet
• Good communications skills in Spanish
• Experience in online marketing is a plus although not required
• We also value experience with web analytics, SEM, SEO, Excel, CRM...
What you will get:
Trovit is one of the most exciting startups in Europe and has a young and enthusiastic work environment. We offer everything you would expect from a startup, including free snacks and drinks, a game-room with all the consoles and a huge screen, after-office events, ski-trip, offsite events...
We offer a competitive salary and many benefits, and we had been named one of the 50 Best Workplaces in Spain, according to Great Place to Work® for Protected content 2012.
Come and help us create the best search engine for classifieds!