Sitel is recruiting native German speakers (Barcelona)
Sitel is a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) leader.
We have 5 sites based in strategic and accessible locations across Spain alone… Globally we have over 52,000 employees based in Protected content , spanning 26 countries. So as you can imagine the opportunities are endless for development, learning and ultimately promotion.
Sitel as a company is a fantastic place to work. - We know this as we have listened to our employees via different varieties of forums and employee engagement surveys.
Do you want to be part of one of the friendliest, most exciting and satisfying working environments? Then think Sitel - ‘a great place to work’.
Do you want to be part of a globally recognised operation? Then think Sitel – ‘a great place to work’.
We are looking for German native speakers with advance level of English to join our international team of technical support agents, based in Barcelona.
The role of the Customer Service Representatives involves providing excellent customer service, supporting consumers via email and/or phones.
Through problem identification, troubleshooting, education and resolution, these experienced agents will be required to provide innovative and exceptional customer experience.
You will be part of a team providing premium customer service via e-mail, and phone. You will need to be able to respond in German and in second language (english).
-Be part of a multicultural team
-Be part of a very attractive call centre service
-Time table: Full time position Monday to Friday
-Salary: 20.000/gross per year for 39h week up to 170€ gross/month sales bonus
-Real possibilities to grow inside the company
-Employee discounts on various products and services offered by our clients.
Excellent fluency in spoken/written German. Native Level
- English advance level.
• Fast and accurate typing skills as well as a good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Be a pro-active individual who demonstrates commitment and resilience.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure, remain professional, confident and patient at all times.
• You should be a team player who leads by example and has a strong development focus.
• Ability and willingness to learn and solve problems.
• Strong customer service background and strong written communication skills
- Immediate availability
If you are interested please send your CV to Protected content with reference "German Native Speakers"