We’re a young international start-up in the social media space, based in beautiful Barcelona, and currently have an open position for a social media marketing / community management intern.
We are looking for an intern that could help our team with their day to day work managing and doing research for The Moderator Community as well as with developing and implementing integrated social media campaigns for major global and Spanish brands.
You should be a current university student or recent graduate, ideally in business or marketing, with excellent written and spoken skills in English and Spanish (if you speak more languages, even better!). You’re familiar with Facebook, Twitter, XING & Co, and have an interest in social media marketing and in community management. Previous marketing experience or experience leading an online community or group would be a plus.
- Enrolled in or just finished an university degree, preferably with business / marketing courses
- Interest in Marketing, Business Development and Research
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish; other languages are an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Previous work experience (can be internships) preferred
- High level of organizational and planning skills
- Professional working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) and basic Internet research
- Reliable self-starter and team player, also at an international level
- Ability to assimilate new information quickly
- Ability to work accurately and independently
- Ability and motivation to join a young start-up company within an international environment
-Self-motivated with a keen enthusiasm for a demonstrable understanding of the web industry and technologies.
- Assist in with research and community management for The Moderator Community
- Assist in research activities for business development
- Assist with the coordination of integrated social media campaigns
- Assist in the day-to-day activities of the team
- Daily spoken and written communication in English (mainly) and Spanish
We are looking for someone who could start as soon as possible. Check out our websites, linqia.com and themoderatorcommunity.com to find out more about us! If you think you’re a fit for our team, please send us your CV and a quick introduction of yourself to Protected content .