Vistaprint is looking for a Social Media & Display Marketing Specialist DACH for our European Headquarters in Barcelona, Spain.
You will be part of the DACH (Germany, Switzerland and Austria) country team, a young and dynamic group. Here you will have overall responsibility for driving revenue via the display advertisement channel (e.g. banners, text links, pop ups, contextual ads, etc.) and will be fully accountable for the channel’s performance.
The ideal candidate is proactive, detail-oriented and enthusiastic, and can help push the jobs through internal departments and external partners with ease. We are looking for a quick learner, passionate about his/her job with a high level of attention to detail. This position offers a very wide vision of the marketing channels.
• Lead and manage the growth of the social media & display advertisement channel
• Be fully accountable for this channel’s P&L
• Plan, negotiate and execute the channel’s spend with external advertising partners (through your own and an established network)
• Build and maintain effective internal and external relationships
• Setting up campaign materials and coordinating all testing of creative and trafficking with external partners
• Working with the creative team to develop new marketing concepts
• Constantly monitoring reports to analyze campaign performance results and optimize campaigns
• Follow current Vistaprint and industry best practices and contribute to develop new ones for the DACH and European team
• BA or equivalent degree in Marketing, business or similar degree
• Protected content Display advertisement marketing experience; specifically within the DACH market
• Established network of contacts with key publishers and networks in DACH
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills applied to media buying
• Accustomed to managing day to day partner relationship development
• Solid organizational, analytical, problem solving and project co-ordination skills
• Target, data, results driven, detail oriented and precise
• Native German language skills (both written and verbal)
• Excellent English language skills (both written and verbal)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, high energy, and enthusiasm for a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.