Join now

Student Chiropractic care (Barcelona)

Hi all,

I’m a fourth year chiropractic student at Barcelona College of Chiropractic. I’m doing my clinic internship now and I’m seeing patients under supervision at our college clinic. BCC offers a 5-year full- time masters program, which leads to Máster en Quiropractica from our collaborative university Universitat Pompeu Fabra.

What is chiropractic?

Chiropractic is a form of natural health care, which concentrates on the cause of disease, not just the symptoms. Our body functions normally only if our nervous system and spine function normally.

All the messages from your brain travel down to rest of the body through the spine. Every muscle, organ and cell is connected to the brain via the nervous system. This connection can be disrupted if the spinal vertebra gets misaligned or loses its normal movement (subluxation). It can cause pressure, irritation and stretch to the nerves exiting the spine, and the spine also wears excessively. This can lead to different kind of symptoms and disorders. Chiropractic focuses on maintaining connection between brain and the body by adjusting specific segments of the spine to correct position and return movement to the spine, thus allowing the nervous system to function freely. Daily stressors such as bad working ergonomics, falls and sleeping positions can cause subluxations.

Chiropractic is safe and effective treatment and suits everybody. It is nowadays the fastest growing form of alternative medicine. A recent study shows that people who go to a chiropractor need less medication, hospitalization and medical doctor visits. (JMPT 5/ Protected content

Prices: First visit 22€ (includes full health and spine assessment)
Protected content visit 15€
Protected content examination+care visit 20€

You are welcome to visit us and get your spine checked and take a step towards better health!

You can book a first visit by calling the Barcelona College of Chiropractic Clinic: Protected content ask for Ville or send me a PM here. I speak English, Spanish and Finnish.

Our clinic is situated in Sárria, Carrer de Caponata Protected content , Protected content

Best regards,
Ville Heino

Barcelona Forum