Join now

Student is looking for people who work in Spain (Barcelona)

Views

Hello, My name is Raquel van der Aar and I work as a document controller for Fluor Infrastructure.
Besides work I also study Information Management at the Haagse Hogeschool in The Hague. It's my third year now and then you have to follow a minor. I have chosen for a minor Cross Cultural Business skills at the Hogeschool van Amsterdam.

One of the assignments of this minor is to ask at least 50 people to fill out an online survey about how they experience management and leadership in their country of origin. In this period we do a research about the cultural difference and similarity in leadership and management between the European countries. The final goal is to write a book about this theme (management and different styles in leadership in Europe) using all the data we can acquire and find. The book will be presented and published in November Protected content .

I work with two other students and we research the Spanish way of management and leadership. We have chosen for Spain, because we like the Spanish lifestyle, food and passion. Could we find the same passion at work or is it different?

I am looking for Spanish people of people who worked in Spain to fill out an online survey. If you want to help me, I will send you a letter, a short film and a web link of the survey by e-mail. It's very important to know that it is possible to fill out the websurvey anonymously. Filling out the survey helps me and my team members (and the height of our grades) a lot and to show our appreciation to the people who helped us we can send a pdf-file of the Spanish section of the book as soon as it is finished.

Please send me an e-mail with your name and e-mail adress and I will send you the letter and link as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Raquel van der Aar

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners