Join now

SUBLETTING my áttic in Cerdanyola, 6 months max (Barcelona)

Precious Attic in the heart of the Collserola Park in Cerdanyola del Vallès! Flat is modern style and comfortable, cosy.

Protected content

Rent per days/week/months. Available for 3 weeks Protected content to 2nd of Jan) the all flat or just a room. Than all flat is available from January 15th to july 20th Protected content you want the all place.

Amazing view, residential building. Flat fully furnished, Wifi, DishWasher, Washing machine, Oven, Microwave , AC, central heat etc.... . Single room or double room available. You will have your private bathroom.

Very large living room and large kitchen. I am a great host, very friendly and willing to help as I can. The Flat is 500m from train station, in front of bus stop and if you have a car is just 3 min from the mains motorways! Walking distance from main shops and services.

Bus services to many cities around Barcelona and if you love running and hicking...you have the Collserola Park at 4km away. If you are looking for a relaxing time in a residential area and if you want your private terrace for breakfast, lunch or dinner or for sunbathing....this is your place. The terrace is amazing....is all around the flat and you can access from your room. If you go by car no issue at all, parking is available all around the building. Italian, Spanish, English are spoken. Short term sublet also available.

Rent per days/week/months. All flat is available from January to july Protected content you want the all place.

The place is unique because you are not in the chaos of the city and you are close to everything at the same time. Unique because is residential, quite, fresh air and with all comforts.
But the unique part is myself!!!! :) friendly and cool host.

Barcelona Forum