Join now

Sunny room in rooftop apartment with terrace (Barcelona)

Hi, I'm looking for a female roommate for my apartment in Poble Sec. The apartment has a lot of light, nice views of Montjuic and a 20m2 terrace. All rooms have natural light all day and since it's on the 7th floor (with elevator) it's very quiet. I am looking for a clean and organized person that appreciates living in a beautiful environment. I have recently renovated the flat, so all appliances, furniture, etc is brand-new.

The apartment is located in a pedestrian street called Blai at the corner of Calle Tapioles. Poble Sec is a very artsy and lively neighbourhood right in the center. Around the corner is the metro stop Parallel with the lines L2 and L3.

Here is an album with the photos - please click on each photo to read the description of each picture: Protected content

The rent is Protected content plus 35 € for the bills per month. There is a 1 month deposit and it's free starting September.

Feel free to contact me (Julia) via email or call me at 668.803.339 if you would like to visit the apartment or have further questions.

Barcelona Forum