Join now

Take your photography from ''OK'' to ''amazing'' (Barcelona)

Hi everyone

NEW WORKSHOP!!!

This Saturday, 25th April, I will be running an intermediate-advanced photography workshop. This is a new course.

The aim of this workshop is to take your photography from ''good'' or ''OK'' to ''amazing''.

Topics to be covered will include:

Colours:

Have you ever taken a photo, only to find that the colours look horrible? Find out how to get brilliant, accurate colours in your photos

Keys to exposure:

Develop total control of your exposures. You will never complain again that photos are ''too bright'' or ''too dark''!

*Metering
*Exposure compensation
*Basics of the Zone System

Depth of field and perspective:

Interested in travel photography, landscapes, architecture or interiors? You will discover how to get the best results through camera positioning, lens choice, and settings.

Advanced camera settings:

Gain total control of your camera. Included:

*Exposure compensation
*Contrast and saturation
*Programs

RAW versus JPeg versus TIF:

Learn about different file formats, their advantages and disadvantages, and when to use them.

Build a portfolio:

* Attract attention to your photos through professional selection and presentation
*Discover the standards expected if you want to sell or publish your work

Introduction to Photoshop:

Get the best from your photos, for printing and for the web, by learning some simple techniques!

Assignment:

Assignment on a topic that will develop your personal style.

I will write everyone a Protected content assessment of your work, with an analysis of your strengths&weaknesses and tips for future development.

If you'd like to attend, please let me know via facebook or by emailing me at Protected content

The cost will be 50 EUROs, again, fully returnable if you are not 100% satisfied!

Thanks

Tom

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners