Join now

Teacher and assistant fluent in Spanish - Catalan (Barcelona)

Here's the ad i'm putting on milanuncios and other sites.

Profesor/a y assistente personal

I am searching for someone to work with me as we build our company in Spain and then the rest of Europe. We will offer autism and behavior therapy to clients throughout the country. I put this ad in English because to begin, you will work solely with me or my wife. She is from here but I am most comfortable with English so I will need someone that I can communicate with comfortably in English until my language skills are improved.

The job will include 2 primary tasks:
1. Make phone calls and communicate with other companies and clients as necessary upon request.

2. Travel with or meet me at client's homes and perform the therapy with the clients. Of course I'll be there with you in the beginning after training. Eventually, we will hire staff to work with clients only. So you will have the choice of being a full time assistant or full time teacher or perhaps you'll prefer another position.

Pay is 10€ Protected content depending on the tasks you are completing and your general work ethic.

The hours per week will depend on our clients. You will start as a freelancer, with plans to eventually be a contracted and full time employee. All travel expenses will be paid for in advance or reimbursed. We will discuss other expense reimbursements upon interview and/or hire.

Our website is Protected content

The site is in development so ignore the number currently there. Instead contact Joe Washington on whatsapp business at Protected content click here: Protected content

Looking forward to building our team!

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners