TEAM LEADER FLUENT ENGLISH and FRENCH (Barcelona)
Our client is an International leader in the manufacture of networking products and services. Two exciting new roles have opened up for Team leaders in their technical service desks.
• Responsibility for issues and Service requests logged
• Lead, manage and motivate helpdesk agents to deliver excellent customer service.
• Tracking and monitoring progress of incidents to conclusion and in line with SLAs and quality standards.
• Customer incident and Escalation Management.
• To provide incident analysis information
• Customer Service Management and Service Reviews
• Proactively building Service relationships with clients, review performance reports and service improvements, quality and processes.
• To provide management and performance reports to an agreed schedule.
• To continually measure, monitor and work to down incident levels relating to product and customer problems.
• Manage lab test consistency (references, stock, and integrity of the products, organization and network structure.
Extensive knowledge of Networking and the configuration of modems, routers, net protocols and switches L2, L3, NAS SAN TCP/IP, IRQ, LAN, NIC
Previous experience having worked as a helpdesk with technical products.
Minimum of two years managing teams in an international environment.
Excellent problem-solving and communication skills; planning, prioritizing and analytical abilities.
Fast learner and highly proactive
Fluency in English is essential and also one of the following, Italian/French/Spanish.
Job location: BARCELONA
If you are interested in this offer please send your curriculum to Protected content