Join now

Thai Yoga Massage offered in Poblenou (Barcelona)

Hello friends,

I am an accredited Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner and Registered Cardiac Nurse currently offering Thai Yoga Massage treatments in Poblenou.

I began my studies in Protected content the International Training Massage School in Chiang Mai, Thailand. In Protected content , I took part in Advanced Studies at Lotus Palm, School of Thai Massage in Montréal, Canada and in Protected content , studied professionally at the world renowned Wat Po Thai Traditional Medical School in Bangkok, Thailand. In addition, my diverse experience in nursing gives me a unique perspective on the preventative health benefits of Thai Yoga Massage.

Thai Yoga Massage is both an art and a science that is eloquently interwoven to bring balance to your body, breath, and mind. I will guide you through a series of acupressure points and rhymic yogic movements to allow for full relaxation and rejuvenation. This ancient healing modality enhances the flow of life-sustaining oxygen, helps to remove toxins and heightens your immune system. The classic Thai massage is the perfect compliment to any exercise routine and can be varied to suit a wide range of physical needs for people of all ages and abilities.

Thai Massage is performed while you lay on a padded mat on the floor. During treatment you are dressed in comfortable, loose clothing which can be provided upon request. Oils are not used but Thai herbal balms with warming qualities may be applied to muscles towards the end of your 60, 90, or Protected content session. It is recommended to eat a light meal Protected content prior to receiving the massage and to drink plenty of water thereafter. It is also encouraged to use a sauna, if possible, after treatment to enhance your body's natural detoxification and healing process.

To book an appointment, drop me a line at Protected content or give me a call at Protected content .

Warm regards,