Join now

Two rooms available in lovely Eixample flatshare (Barcelona)

Hello

I have a 2 lovely rooms available from the beginning of March. I'm looking for friendly, clean and tidy, non smoking females, preferably in their 30s to share my large flat.

Room 1: This external room is a large double bedroom with it's own balcony so has loads of natural light. Well furnished with double bed, double wardrobe and large chest of drawers. There is also plenty of room for your own things in the room. (Desk, bookshelves etc)

Room 2: This room is a large single and although it is internal, because we are on the 4th floor and the internal manzana is so big, this room also gets natural daylight. It is furnished with a single bed, which has 3 very large drawers and a wardrobe. This room also has enough space to add your own things like a desk/bookshelf etc. This room is ideal for anyone looking to rent short term. (Masters students etc)

The flat is large, very airy and light and in great condition. There is nice furniture throughout, and a modern kitchen and bathroom. It also has central heating, double glazing and even a dishwasher!

The flat is 4th floor, with a lift in a well maintained building in a safe area, very close to Metro Verdaguer. Very centrally located with great connections to many metros and buses. Lots of local amenities in the neighbourhood and most parts of the city can be reached within about 15 minutes.

You will be sharing with me...I'm a 39 year old British female, friendlyt, non smoking, very clean, tidy and considerate...and one other (3 in total).

I am looking for flatmates who are easy and considerate to live with, ideally working full time or studying a masters. No pets or couples I'm afraid.

The rent is 470e per month for the large double and 340e per month for the large single with a month's deposit of the same amount for each room. This includes all bills.

You should be able to see some photos on my profile (if not send me your email address and I will send you the photos). Or contact me to arrange a viewing or for more information.
Thanks!
Claire, Protected content

Thanks!

Barcelona Forum