UK Payroll Manager (Barcelona)
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size.
Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The 130,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than Protected content .
We have over Protected content in our offices in the outskirts of Barcelona and you will work ina multicultural environment in a growing and dynamic company, with opportunities to learnand develop in one of the top F&A Outsourcing providers on the market. Xerox in Barcelona offers their employees activities like Beach volley, weekend trips, reward and recognitionprogram, constant learning and development a competitive base salary and anattractive bonussystem.
UK Payroll Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will form part of Payroll team in our shared service centre in Barcelona, Spain. One or more of the following tasks will be performed by you:
• Calculates and inputs monthly payroll data into the payroll system/database in accordance with statutory and contractual obligations and to pre-defined timescales.
• Processing and monitoring all staffing changes including starters, secondments, transfers, leavers and other amendments to salaries and employee data incompliance with policy and payroll requirements.
• Assists in the processing, collection and remittance of special payments including wage withholding, garnishments, child support and levies.
• Compiles payroll data and statistics for the calculation of payroll and to perform complex analysis.
• Analyzes payroll tax data and performs calculations, and ensures that payroll information is reported to state and local agencies as may be required.
• Responds to complex payroll inquiries and assists in establishing and calculating payroll deductions.
• Prepares and creates standard and ad hoc reports and reconciles all payroll-related general ledger accounts.
• Compiles data for analysis and reporting and may perform more complex analysis.
• Completes, maintains, and distributes reoccurring departmental reports.
• Min 5 years of working experience related with UK payroll.
• Comprehensive knowledge of payroll concepts, practices and procedures.
• Experience with payroll system/databases.
• Fluent Speaker of English.
• Availability to travel.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time based on business needs.
• Excellent administration skills and good organization skills with attention to detail.
• Advanced problem solving and resolution skills to include when to escalate and identify trends.
Dimensions and Organizational Relationships:
The role will be based Barcelona, Spain.
In return for your commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus bonus and a benefits package that includes:
• Regular incentives and employee rewards
• 24 days holiday allowance for Protected content annually as per collective agreement), plus public holidays Subsidized private medical care and onsite medical service
• Free Company shuttle bus from train station to Xerox Office
• Local employee discounts at shops and restaurants
• Employee Social program that includes subsidized trips (Skiing in Andorra in winter, Costa Brava in summer), free language classes, weekly activities such as beach volleyball, Yoga classes and more
• Childcare vouchers
Send your cv in English to Protected content