User Access Management Analyst (Barcelona)
For one of our client, an international Shared Service Centre based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a User Access Management Analyst with excellent level of English language.
In this role you will provide the rights and permissions for users to be able to use a service or group of services.
Responsible for daily systems security administration functions, including managing customer access requests; creating, modifying and/or deleting customer profiles and accounts, resetting passwords and maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Excellent level of English + another European language is a plus
- IT Degree or Min. 1 year of experience in an IT related position
- IT skills and affinity
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in an international environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Rigorous and detail oriented
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Responsible and ability to take ownership on your tasks
- Problem solving capabilities
- Team player
- Candidate already settled in Barcelona
- Salary of 23K + additional benefits (meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.)
- International and multicultural environment
- Permanent position
- A Company with worldwide reputation
- Standard office hours from Monday to Friday
- Start date: ASAP