Join now

Usui Tibetan Reiki Level 1 course (in English) (Barcelona)

Saturday 28th February - Sunday 1st March (10: Protected content - both days)

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ― Rumi

Let go of all barriers to health and well-being, mental, emotional, spiritual and physical. Find the love that shines in your heart once again and join us for a very special adventure. People stumble upon Reiki from time to time and it's not too long before someone is talking about it or telling you about there experiences with this wonderful power and energy that is so loving so humble that you could just miss it. It's the life energy that flows into each and everyone of us. It's what ignites our passions and tickles our soul. Reiki brings the life energy together with the awesome power of the universe, spirit... all that is! United we become bound, connected, and at one again with source.

In this 2 day workshop we will discover all there is to know about universal love and Reiki energy. We will find out what Reiki is, understand the energy system within the body, delve into the history of Reiki, learn how to live and incorporate Reiki into everyday living. How to give yourself and others a Reiki treatment. We will look at traditional Japanese Reiki exercises, learn distant healing, how to treat pets and animals and how to help heal our beautiful planet.

The course will take place at the NEW La isla de paz bcn, Torrent de l'olla 164, P- Protected content and is priced at 150€ - this covers course material, handbook, MP3 and an official certificate for framing.

A 50€ deposit is needed in advance - this confirms your attendance and will secure your place on the course (non-refundable).

Please bring with you comfortable clothes suitable for meditating/relaxing in, socks to keep your toes warm or house shoes, a pen/pencil and notepad.

White colours should be worn for the initiation (traditional, but not essential).

A vegetarian plate to share with the group at lunchtime.

It is advised (but not essential) to detox the body before any Reiki course begins as this helps you to experience a more profound initiation.

This means eating healthily and most importantly not to forget to drink plenty of pure water to keep yourself hydrated, this also helps to 'flush' toxins through the body. For more information about detoxing the body before and after an attunment follow this link: Protected content

The course will be in English (Spanish translation if needed - please speak to me directly to arrange this).

Please feel free to pass this information onto friends and others you think may be interested in taking part.

Previous comments and Reviews...

“ Kitty is kind, attentive, incredibly easy to talk to and gifted with her hands and intuition. The training was really enlightening and relaxing, highly recommended to anyone who is either looking to target a specific issue or to find an overall sense of wellness. ”

— Giovani on Nov 24, Protected content .

“ I did my Reiki level 1 course with Kitty at La Isla de Paz and loved it! I learned so much about energy, Mikao Usui and how to give healing self- treatments and treatments for family and friends. The course was well explained and very insightful. The initiation was exciting and felt great too. Kitty was really sweet and reassuring, answering any questions and making sure we were confident with our new knowledge. Reiki has had such a positive impact on my life and I'm so happy I had the opportunity to learn about it now and in Barcelona in English! Looking forward to doing my level 2 with La Isla de Paz. Thank you so much Kitty, Lots of love xxxx ”

— Sweetlime on Nov 2, Protected content .

For more reviews follow this link...

Protected content

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners