Join now

Vine y Vino is looking for co-founders (Barcelona)

Hi,
I’m a Belgian wine lover with a wine Startup project of “adopting vines and getting the vine afterwards” starting in Barcelona.
At the moment I’m looking for co-founders or motivated people who are interested in this project.
Vine y Vino is a wine project to “own, adopt or rent” a part of a vineyard in Spain (Barcelona) and get the wine afterwards. Our members can experience the passion of the farmer during the year and receive personalized bottles afterwards.
See Protected content for the twitter account.
The platform that we want to create should bring the passion and the experience of a vineyard closer to the Belgian or European customers. At the moment we are working on the website.

From 3th till 7th Of July so next weekend I will be in Barcelona for this project. I’m organizing one Meetup session for local people who are interested and want to know more about this project.
So let’s join this wine tasting and get to know each other in combination with delicious tapas provided by one of the best Protected content wine cellarer of Barcelona. During this session you get to know the Vine y Vino project and share some thoughts. Protected content

Have a nice week and hope to see you next weekend.

Cheers!

Barcelona Forum