Join now

Wanna play drums?! (Barcelona)

I'm a professional musician and teacher offering exclusive privat classes in a very well-equipped studio with great ambience in Gracia, Barcelona.
Lessons can be held in English, German or Dutch.
Also a perfect way to learn or practice a foreign languages in a playful way.
I'm teaching all Levels and ages. It's never too late or too early to make music.

In just a few lessons you will get the basics of what it means to be the heart of the music. You'll be able to drum to easy songs as well as read music and understand musical structures and concepts.
I'm customizing my lessons depending on your musical taste and personal preferences.
It's all about having fun with music and learning how play the drums in the process of that.

You'll be drumming on excellent instruments in a beautifully done studio with several different types of acoustic drums. Many others can only offer lessons on electronic drum kits with headphones. We'll use specially insulated drum rooms so you get to play on the real thing!
A pianist should also play on a concert grand piano rather than just a keyboard.

I also offer vouchers for one or more lessons which make for an amazing birthday present!

If you’re interested please just drop me a line or give me a ring.

Mathias Holzner
Protected content
Tel.: Protected content

Barcelona Forum

Our Global Partners