Join now

Want to rent July-August 2016 - Anywhere close to (Barcelona)

Hello everyone, I want to rent an apartment for myself for the months July and August in Barcelona or around, but please close to the sea, best if with a balcony with sea view..

I look for a sunny apartment with privacy, security, close to the sea; it must not be top luxury but has to be definitely in good shape.. I may be in interested in luxury, too, if not overpriced.

I will be travelling to Berlin a couple times per month, so it would be great if Barcelona airport is easy to reach by bus or train..

My small handicap for some: I have a 12 year old Persian Chinchilla cat, she is my daughter, for me there is no way I move anywhere without her.. ;)

I am a non-smoking, sporty, home-office working woman who wants to try out living in Barcelona and worst case learn some Spanish this summer. I am very clean and tidy. I love music, running, painting, art, windsurfing and skiing.

I plan on spending in total 2 months, but not beyond end of September, I am flexible with the dates though.

I speak German, English, Turkish and a bit of Italian, not really Spanish yet, but I have Catalan friends from Barcelona, who could help me out, if I need to..

Please contact me from here via message.

All the Best to the beautiful sunny lands in and around Barcelona,
Fusun

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Barcelona Forum