Join now

Want to rent July-August 2016 - Anywhere close to (Barcelona)

Hello everyone, I want to rent an apartment for myself for the months July and August in Barcelona or around, but please close to the sea, best if with a balcony with sea view..

I look for a sunny apartment with privacy, security, close to the sea; it must not be top luxury but has to be definitely in good shape.. I may be in interested in luxury, too, if not overpriced.

I will be travelling to Berlin a couple times per month, so it would be great if Barcelona airport is easy to reach by bus or train..

My small handicap for some: I have a 12 year old Persian Chinchilla cat, she is my daughter, for me there is no way I move anywhere without her.. ;)

I am a non-smoking, sporty, home-office working woman who wants to try out living in Barcelona and worst case learn some Spanish this summer. I am very clean and tidy. I love music, running, painting, art, windsurfing and skiing.

I plan on spending in total 2 months, but not beyond end of September, I am flexible with the dates though.

I speak German, English, Turkish and a bit of Italian, not really Spanish yet, but I have Catalan friends from Barcelona, who could help me out, if I need to..

Please contact me from here via message.

All the Best to the beautiful sunny lands in and around Barcelona,
Fusun

Barcelona Forum