Join now

1.5 Room (Studio) - Carouge - Takeover of contract (Basel)

From Glocals Ad : Apts / Housing for rent: Protected content - Carouge Rondeau, Carouge

I will be leaving Geneva, for employment in another canton, so I am required to submit 1 (solvable - non-pursuit) candidate to my Regie.

Please take a look at the AirBnB ad for reference (the price will be the regie price which I can send on request - but it will be non-negotiable and quite reasonable).

This is a takeover of a contract from Sept01, Protected content . It is extremely rare in Geneva (I was offered this apartment through a connection).

You must be living in Geneva, fully employed with all required documentation (contract @ 3x the monthly rent, work permit (for at least a year), attestation of no-debts, etc., etc., etc. - you get the idea). I will only respond to candidates fulfilling these criteria since my Regie will only accept the above conditions. Please do not contact me asking for exceptions.

AirBnB: Protected content

Renovations are pending (paint, kitchen, etc.) and will be carried out over 2 days in the coming months.

Please email me at Protected content ; I'm sorry, but I will not reply to messages sent via internations.

Please keep in mind that pending approval, your second email must contain all the relevant documents mentioned above.

Looking forward to hearing from you; apologies for the "short-tone" but I am in the middle of finding myself a new apartment, so this is time-sensitive, and I am only interested in qualified candidates.

Sincerely,
Matthew

Available: Sep 1, 13

Basel Forum