Corporate Communication Workshop in Basel
The Corporate Media Academy is offering its first Master Class Course for marketing professionals in Basel.
The Academy offers training for decision-makers on managing
media projects from corporate documentaries to social media marketing.
This workshop is all about using video for corporate communication. More than 70% percent of global internet traffic consist of video today. Innovative companies are using video to communicate, promote, present, train and motivate clients, partners and employees.
Learn how to bugdet, brief and coordinate media productions from the client‘s perspective.
Book directly with Eventbrite: Protected content
This workshop is designed for employees in marketing,
PR and communications of small to large-sized companies and government authorities.
The workshop provides essential know-how for a smooth and successful production of television commercials, corporate documentaries, mobile and social media:
Research, Tender Documentation, Budgeting, Scheduling, Postproduction,
Rights issues, Distribution (Cinema, TV, Mobile and Social Media), Tracking.
Clients like Puma, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Siemens and many others have attended the workshop to enhance the skills of their marketing and communication departments.
Among the topics:
- Defining target groups
- Finding the right creative and production partner
- Defining budgets
- Writing the perfect tender
- Briefing potential creative and distribution partners
- Analyzing the tender
- Selecting the right creative and production solution
- Scheduling the whole production, techniques and checklists
- Technologies of production and postproduction
- Controlling the production and postproduction process
- copyright and personality rights
- Distributing your content on social media
- Keeping your content alive
- Archiving and organizing your media content