Join now

Seeking Sales Job in Basel

Views

I just moved from the U.S. to Basel a week ago and am seeking employment. I have a Bachelor degree in Communication, minor in Psychology, and 3.5+ years of inside and outside sales experience with my U.S. employer. I look forward to bringing my experience to a top company in the wonderful city of Basel. English is my mother language and I am taking German lessons starting on March 17th. Please contact me via email and I will send you my CV/resume.

Here is a preview of my experience:

District Sales Manager (Outside Sales)
Manage USD 80 million sales territory in Louisiana and Southern Mississippi consisting of 36 food service distributor accounts. Travel weekly from Missouri to sales territory, an average of Protected content a month. Serve as the main contact for purchasing, warehousing, transportation, and accounts receivable departments within customer accounts. Primary responsibilities include selling new products, sales solutions, and logistics solutions to food service distributors. Day to day activities consists of conducting sales meetings and business reviews with food service distributors, brokers, and manufacturer representatives. A primary objective of these sales presentations and reviews is to thoroughly analyze a distributor’s business to provide logistics consulting, while influencing change and gaining support at all levels of the company. Responsible for planning, scheduling, and executing weekly meetings and customer entertainment.

~Nominated for Protected content District Sales Manager of the Year award.
~Ranked #6 out of the 26 District Sales Managers in Protected content .
~Exceeded Protected content by 2.5% (extra 816,500 kg of product shipped). Overall YTD growth of 7.60% over Protected content .
~Exceeded Protected content goal by 4.6% (extra 1,300,000 kg of product shipped). Overall YTD growth of 7.17% over Protected content .
~ Protected content 2013: Awarded Dot Sales Incentive Trip for achieving annual sales plan and completing objectives.
~2012: Received recognition for having the most customers win the Dot Customer Incentive Reward Trip. This reward trip is earned by Dot’s top growing distributors.

Basel Forum