Join now

URGENT ... Temp Accommo Basel ... pls read on

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone can temporarily help for 3 weeks? I'm coming to Switzerland (Basel) commencing this Sunday the 8th Jan from England. I shall be on contract until end of July as Snr. BA for F. Hoffmann-La Roche, during my first 3 weeks I'd arranged via friend in Zurich to home share with their friend in Basel, who sadly has been taken ill. Is there anyone of you or you know someone who can help in the same way? I'm also looking for my own apartment at the end of this month or before, again I'll need info and/or contacts for this. Can contribute to costs etc. Initially I'll only need accommo Sunday eve - Friday morn (5 nights) as I will initally be travelling home each Friday for the approx. first 4 weeks.

I'm looking forward to coming to Switzerland for the first time, but will feel better about it if I'm able to find urgently somewhere to share for a short a very while from Sunday.

Just today heard this update re accommo, am on holiday in Kenya return tomorrow so if possible would kindly like some assistance if you're able. You can additionally contact me on Protected content plus give a contact number and I'll call you to discuss further.

Thanks-a-million, Kind regards and Happy New Year - Sylvana (Fox)