Join now

Your Help is Needed! Student Repatriation Research (Basel)

Views

I am currently a graduate student enrolled in the International Management program at the University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland in Basel. This semester I will be conducting practice oriented research project with a group of four students in preparation for our Master’s Thesis.

The topic of our project is Global Mobilization with a focus on repatriation. We would like to explore the challenges expatriates face during the repatriation process and find potential solutions to improve the situation. In order to receive firsthand knowledge we would like to speak directly with expatriates and repatriates who can describe their experiences.

As a result, we are looking to contact and interview expatriates who have been involved in an international assignment.We are kindly asking for your assistance! If you or someone you know would be willing to assist us in our research project, we would greatly appreciate it =).

We would like to focus primarily on repatriates who have returned to Switzerland within the last three years or expatriates who will be returning in the next six months to Switzerland.

Please note that all information would remain anonymous and confidential. If this is something you are willing to assist us with please feel free to email me directly at Protected content . We would truly truly appreciate it.

All the best!

Gabrielle

Basel Forum

Our Global Partners