Join now

1 br modern apt in Lishuiqiao, from owner, no fee (Beijing)

1 bedroom modern apt in Chaoyang - Lishuiqiao, from owner, NO agency fee

***I'm posting this ad ON BEHALF of my current landlord, who has another apt for rent. Please respond to e-mail address provided in the ad :)***

I'm the owner of my 1br apt. so there is no agency fee. My former tenants are all from overseas. The apt is located in Chaoyang District. It’s ONE min walk to Lishuiqiao (立水桥) subway station. There are two subway lines: Line 5 and Line 13. 20 mins to Dongzhimen (Sanlitun) or Wudaokou. 15 mins to Lama Temple. The rent is Protected content per month.
Many overseas people live in this NEW complex. Walking distance to Carrefour, malls, fitness center, McDonald’s, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, international movie theater, major banks and parks. Modern equipped, fully furnished and in high level of building. It has 1 bedroom (big double bed), 1 living room, 1 modern kitchen and 1 neat big bathroom with shower cabin. High quality electrical appliances work great: air conditioner, fridge, washing machine, TV, microwave oven, sofa, ect. High speed internet, wooden floor, 24 hour elevator / hot water / security. I can send you more pictures if you like. I can speak English and Chinese fluently. I am the apt owner, so there is no agency fee. Long lease or short lease is all OK! I can be reached at Protected content or cell phone: one eight six one two five six one six four eight.

***I'm posting this add ON BEHALF of my current landlord, who has another apt for rent.***