Join now

2brs one for rent (Beijing)

Looking for a room? Want to make more friends and spend cool time in Beijing? Here we go!

I have one room for rent. It is close to EVERYTHING - Lama temple, Ditan park,houhai and the subway station (line 2 or line 10).

I am a Chinese girl, kindhearted and easygoing. I work in a Classical music company, we organize a lot of concerts in China, so if we have concerts, you could be invited to enjoy. and I am good at photography. So if you wanna learn Chinese, if you like music and playing musical instruments, that is the best choice to live here.

The room is only Protected content ! You will get cool room, cool environment and cool flatmate!!
!!!if you are non-smoker,the rental should be Protected content . If you are easygoing,1000RMB deposit and it doesnt matter if you pay me 2 month rental once or 3 months rental. We could talk about the price and the way you want to pay.

please contact me and make a time to visit the apartment! Protected content . you can also call me directly, TEL: Protected content

Beijing Forum