Administrative Manager of Performing Arts Recruitm (Beijing)
Administrative Manager of Performing Arts Recruitment
- Responsible for the venues and presenters in China and South-East Asia to promote artists.
- Responsible for artists to coordinate their tour in China and overseas countries.
- passion in Performing Arts, such us crossover stage productions and arts educational productions.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- at least 3-year working experience in Arts, PR, Media or Business Administration.
Salary package is negotiable based on experience.
If you are interested in this position, please kindly send your CV to Protected content
Hermark Culture is committed to developing the careers of dynamic, innovative musicians and artists in China. As a growing creative company established in Protected content , we reflect a continuing growth of Chinese artist management, orchestral touring and the development of innovative projects of all kinds.
It is a fact that the performing arts market in China is undergoing a massive shift with the country’s economic development and social transformations. Both artists and audiences are at the same time increasingly comprised of new communities with new tastes from the past. In this context, strategic adaptation is not only an aesthetic issue for western artforms, but also a challenge for local Chinese herald promoters to curate the art.
For this reason, our company aims to provide long-term advice, guidance and practical support to enable artists to achieve their potentiality in China. We focus on a flexible approach and stylish nature dedicating to artist’s personal services, working closely with concert halls, theatres, music festivals, embassies, media, local cultural institutions, and incubating sponsorships for arts in China. We also embrace the educational and outreach opportunities required to foster an active Chinese music culture.