Join now

AMERICAN VOICE TALENT/BROADCASTING PROFESSIONAL (Beijing)

I HAVE MY OWN PROFESSIONAL HOME RECORDING STUDIO.

Hello, my name is William. I am a 39 year old American male from a small city in Indiana now living in Beijing and I plan to be here for a very long time.

I have a Bachelor of Arts(B.A.) degree in Broadcasting/Journalism from Indiana State University and 5 years of experience as an On-air Voice Talent at a radio station for a rock music show. I was also the station's News and Public Relations Director. As part of my duties in this role, I, along with members of my staff, wrote, gathered, and edited news stories for a live, daily news show that I produced and co-anchored. I have experience as a freelance news writer and had stories printed in my hometown newspaper. Since I am from the Midwest region of the US, I speak with a Standard American Accent and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.

I have been working as a freelance voice talent in China for more than 3 years and have done everything from English language learning material, to doing voiceover work for China Central Television and various other companies in China and around the world. I have my own professional level home recording studio and can complete projects in a timely, professional manner.

I have a CV available, as well as voice samples and would be happy to send them to you.

I am eligible to get a Z-Visa, so in addition to freelance work, I am also interested in any full-time or part-time job as a presenter/anchor at a radio or television station.

Please feel free to contact me: Protected content or Protected content

Beijing Forum