Join now

"Anniemandarinclub" wechat official account (Beijing)

Hello everyone, this is Annie, an enthusiastic and sincere Mandarin teacher with years of teaching experience. I have created a wechat offical account through which I will share tips and insights on grammar, idioms, new words, practical sentences, Chinese culture stories, and funny stuff. If you follow this account you will get a new tip every day. And it’s free!

If you have any questions about Chinese language, you can leave your message on wechat and I’ll answer it. This is an official account, so I can’t see what you share on moments, and we can’t chat unless you talk to me first, so don’t worry about your own wechat account getting cluttered. I just really want to help foreigners study Chinese and get you to know China and Chinese culture in depth.

To follow my "Anniemandarinclub" official account:

You can click "+" on top of wechat, then "add contacts", then "Official Accounts". Input "Anniemandarinclub" and you will find the account. Click it, then "follow", and you’re done!

you’ll then receive a welcome message on your “Subscription Account” on “chats”.

Let’s start the journey of Chinese with Annie now!

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners